As articles have steadily come and gone, and the lull between my work and schooling has been tamed for the time being, it was more than suitable to give a new life to my work to engulf and mark a new chapter in my life. As I have grown as a person, so has my work - and I want to be able to reflect on that with my new blog; the same work, the same author, but in a neater, more focused environment where I am finally able to say that writing is becoming my lifestyle again after losing my focus on what it is I was born to do. Finding the spark in reviewing and remembering the things that fueled me the most has been a long and treacherous journey, but I am so happy with where it has led me now.
Through loss, redemption, and journeys I never thought I would cross, life has made me feel completely human, and I feel entirely whole in my emotions. I am more than happy to be able to express myself freely in a space without judgement, all while getting the support I strive to keep flourishing throughout the entirety of the year and onwards.
As we reach the halfway mark of the year, I cannot help but feel full of gratitude towards how far I've come as a writer, as a person, and as a human being at my core. Being able to find myself entirely while discovering new passions and joys for life is something that makes everything so much more rewarding, and I cannot be happier to be spending my life surrounded by those I care about in a way where I can continue my work while being uplifted in my community and personal circles.
It's nearly impossible to collect all of my thoughts, wishes, and upcoming achievements into one post, but I can say with my entire heart that I am more than simply proud of myself. I have felt the overwhelming love radiating from those around me, and I cannot be any more thankful. Finding myself has been an exhilarating journey - and although it isn't anywhere near finished, I am so grateful for where I am now and the progress I have made.
Life has been a beautiful, chaotic, and spontaneous adventure for me throughout 2026, and I can safely say that I am no longer the same person I was when I started writing. Never in my lifetime did I see myself getting this far with my work and my audience, and it means the world to me in more ways than I can express. The simple fact that I am still just getting started after graduation is something exceptionally refreshing for me to remind myself of, and my journey has truly not even fully blossomed yet.
Regaining my passion for my work and learning how to overcome hurdles and bumps in the road has been no easy feat, but I can not wait to share my work with everyone in the near future, with my ability to be more and more consistent growing over the next few months as I finally graduate my high-school term at SCIDES and move on to the most important learning chapter of my life. It has been an intense and vigorous journey thus far - and I cannot thank those who continue to support me enough.
Stay tuned for more articles, interviews, and exclusive content coming soon. Expect even more personally-rooted posts, achievements, and hopeful bookings in the very near future.
~ Lexi
For booking inquires (videography, event coverage photography, reviews, interviews), please message me at @lexisprojections on Instagram, or email me directly via lexywhitford@gmail.com. Current availability resides in Chilliwack.

everyone [me especially] is wishing you the best of luck for your future articles and content !!! always do what you're comfortable with.
ReplyDeletehoping the rest of 2026 treats you well and HAPPY GRADUATION !!!
Thank you so much! Your support truly means the world to me and I am trying to get back into the swing of things despite the workload I am juggling at the current moment. Just gotta make things work out in all regards!
DeleteI appreciate the kind words and hope the same for you this year - and thank you so much for the congratulations! It means a ton to me.
You are one heck of an amazing young woman!
ReplyDeleteI like forward in seeing/reading what you come up with in the future!!
You cease to amaze me and I am soooo proud of you in every way possible!
I love you Mug!
I will always support you❤️❤️
DeleteThank you so much! Your support means the world to me always and it's so refreshing to have you constantly supporting me no matter the article - I cannot thank you enough.
DeleteI will have so much new content in the near future and I appreciate your kind words dearly! Thank you again!
So proud of you and all of your hard work! Keep it up sweets, and never stop chasing your dreams!🩷
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! All I can do is try my best no matter the circumstances, and my dreams are something that will never be lost on me no matter what happens.
DeleteThe new format looks amazing!! Im glad you found your passion for writing again. It truly is what you were born to do. Im excited to see what the rest of the year has in store for you. Keep killing it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! It's refreshing, for sure. I prefer it over the old site a whole lot so far, and it makes working feel a lot more polished.
DeleteIt was a hard journey, but I'm here now and ultimately that's what matters. Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement - I always appreciate it dearly!